Internship opportunities | Business development, San Sebastian, Spain
EPowerlabs is a newly found company providing power electronics design services and products for electric mobility and green energy applications. The company is based in San Sebastian, Spain and the offices are located in the Technology Center of MIramon.
The team is formed by experienced automotive engineers coming from leading OEMs and Tier 1 and backed by a board of industry experts and investors. We are experiencing high growth prospects and actively searching for experienced and young engineers to join the team.
In the following months the team will be engaged in the execution of projects for Tier 1 automotive clients and internal product development projects in the field of power electronics and battery management systems.
Due to this activity we are currently looking for a:
- Reinforce hardware development team
- Reinforce software development team
- Business development roles available
- Process Engineering roles available
- Support current teams and join working groups to contribute to the business development and producto development of the company
- Students at last year or already ended Bachelor or Master degree
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style, “can do” attitude, eager to learn new things and ready to think outside the box
- Highly valuable previous intern roles in automotive or renewable energy industry
- Highly valuable exprience in Formula Student, Moto Student or similar activities
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- Engagement for new challenges and eager to enjoy a dynamic and motivated team
- Help to international students for local acommodation