Full-stack developer | IT, San Sebastian, Spain
EPowerlabs is a newly found company providing power electronics design services and products for electric mobility and green energy applications. The company is based in San Sebastian, Spain and the offices are located in the Technology Center of MIramon.
The team is formed by experienced automotive engineers coming from leading OEMs and Tier 1 and backed by a board of industry experts and investors. We are experiencing high growth prospects and actively searching for experienced and young engineers to join the team.
In the following months the team will be engaged in the execution of projects for Tier 1 automotive clients and internal product development projects in the field of power electronics and battery management systems.
Due to this activity we are currently looking for a:
We have an opportunity within our IT department for a Software Engineer with skills for a Full-stack development. The selected candidate will be responsible to build our IT tooling infrastructure from ground-up. Where the candidate cannot provide a portfolio, a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or related area will be required.
The tasks will include:
• Specification for a resource management and planning system requirements.
• Back-end: Database design.
• Back-end: Database interface.
• Front-end database view and manipulation.
• Additional Front-end tools tailored to Company’s processes.
Communication and documentation skills are important, being English the main language of the Company. The Company is in a very incipient stage, where freedom and resources must be translated into know-how and processes. For this, an autonomous developer is desired, that can identify needs and priorities.
• Software Engineering Bachelor’s degree and/or a portfolio of past projects.
• Documentation/versioning (MySQL Workbench, GIT, DokuWiki…).
• English: high level written.