High Voltage RESS management system
- Cell chemistry agnostic
- BMC controls up to 63 BMU. Each BMU monitors from 7 to 16 cells
- Adaptable to single board for LV systems
- Integrated Battery Insulation monitoring (up to 10 MOhm)
- 3 Isolated battery voltage analog measurements
- Shunt (isolated) and Hall battery current sensor reading
- 4 configurable temperature sensor inputs for battery pack (BMC). Up to 16 temperature sensor inputs for cell monitoring (BMU)
- Controls 4 contactors of 1A rated (9A peak)
- HV interlock mechanism
- 4 CAN-FD connections with adjustable baud rate
- 1 Vehicle with wake up
- 1 Debug (DeveLinkSTUDIO)
- 2 Auxiliary (additional sensors)
- Sleep mode enabling low power consumption
- SoC, SoP, SoH battery diagnostics algorithms
- Error log for failure cause analysis and safe system recovery. Micro SD card available.
- Passive cell balancing (300mA)
Configuration, calibration, and software upgrade support with DeveLinkSTUDIO
1 Debug USB (same DeveLinkSTUDIO functionality)
4 Auxiliary digital Input/Output
Configurable CAN Database
4 CAN-FD inputs available to enable parallelising batteries
Integrated Battery isolation monitoring
System error log for failure cause analysis
Predictive SoH at battery level through Machine Learning Analysis
DeveLinkSTUDIO is a proprietary tool that streamlines embedded software development processes. It can be applied in initial phases as well as in diagnosis, analysis and calibration of embedded software. This versatile tool allows both high-frequency and continuous signal capture, and is prepared for communications with USB, CAN, ETHERNET and UART/RS232 protocols.
DeveLinkSTUDIO shortens software calibration times and is compatible with all EPowerlabs hardware developments.
Hello, Thank you for contacting us
Can you specify the reason for your query? In this way we will refer you to the corresponding department.
943 466 286