- Dimensions: 108x80x30mm
- 75V, 300Apk phase, 10kW (depending on cooling capabilities)
- BLDC sensorless (trapezoidal) capability
- Absolute and incremental encoder and cos/sin position sensor
- UART, RS232 and CAN interface
- On-line and Off-line calibration via DeveLinkSTUDIO
- Possibility of liquid cooled cooling plate
- Integrated 25W 12V DC/DC converter, with 4x high side outputs
- Auxiliar interfaces for throttle and cadence sensor
- Customizable control algorithms for each application
- Current, Torque and Speed control
Integration with DeveLinkSTUDIO
Real time calibration
Field Oriented Control (FOC)
Optimal Field weakening control
Sensor Auto calibration
Active Short Circuit
Variable switching frequency
Advanced EMI suppression
DeveLinkSTUDIO is a proprietary tool that streamlines embedded software development processes. It can be applied in initial phases as well as in diagnosis, analysis and calibration of embedded software. This versatile tool allows both high-frequency and continuous signal capture, and is prepared for communications with USB, CAN, ETHERNET and UART/RS232 protocols.
DeveLinkSTUDIO shortens software calibration times and is compatible with all EPowerlabs hardware developments.
Hello, Thank you for contacting us
Can you specify the reason for your query? In this way we will refer you to the corresponding department.
943 466 286