- Controls any type of permanent-magnet, reluctance-assisted or not, synchronous machine.
- Nominal voltage range: 48-400V
- Over Voltage protection: 440V
- Rated Current: 410 Arms
- Switching Frequency: 2-15 kHz
- Low Voltage supply: 9-28 V
- Position sensor: Resolver, Absolut Encoder, Incremental Encoder, XMR, BiSS, Sensorless
- Temperature sensor: NTC10k, PT1000. Can be configured for other sensors upon request.
- Weight: 3,5kg
- Dimensions: 270 x 160 x 65
- Features the Triple core Infineon Aurix second generation with 300Mhz capacity.
- MISRA C compliant
- EVITA HSM ready
- LV supply redundancy available under request for ASIL-D rating
Integration with DeveLinkSTUDIO
Real time calibration
Field Oriented Control (FOC)
Optimal Field weakening control
Sensor Auto calibration
Active Short Circuit
Variable switching frequency
Advanced EMI suppression
DeveLinkSTUDIO is a proprietary tool that streamlines embedded software development processes. It can be applied in initial phases as well as in diagnosis, analysis and calibration of embedded software. This versatile tool allows both high-frequency and continuous signal capture, and is prepared for communications with USB, CAN, ETHERNET and UART/RS232 protocols.
DeveLinkSTUDIO shortens software calibration times and is compatible with all EPowerlabs hardware developments.
Hello, Thank you for contacting us
Can you specify the reason for your query? In this way we will refer you to the corresponding department.
943 466 286