• Contribute to the development of our product development line.
• Extend our current software and control tools (motors, power) to improve current solutions and create new ones.
• Support the prospecting team in defining project requirements
• Execution of ongoing projects
• Join decision teams for product development strategy
EPowerlabs is a newly established company providing power electronics design services and products for electric mobility and green energy applications. The company is headquartered in San Sebastián, Spain, and the offices are located in the MIramón Technological Center. The team is made up of experienced automotive engineers drawn from leading OEMs and Tier 1s and supported by a board of industry experts and investors. We are experiencing great growth prospects and are actively looking for experienced and young engineers to join the team. In the coming months, the team will be dedicated to executing projects for top-tier automotive customers and internal product development projects in the field of power electronics and battery management systems.
• Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering with more than one year of experience in research and development of power converters.
• Previous experience in software development, controls and algorithm design
• High level of self-confidence and autonomous goal-oriented work style, “can do” attitude, eager to learn new things and willing to think outside the box
• Previous functions in the automotive or renewable energy sector will be positively valued.
• Fluency in English, other languages will be valued
• Commitment to new challenges and desire to enjoy a dynamic and motivated team
• Work with internal team and client parties to identify and define system requirements
• Explore the research and development of novel control strategies, including applications such as electronic motor, BMS, VCU.
• Contribute to the design and subsequent verification and validation of product concepts in R&D laboratories.
Connect with us:
Thank you for contacting us
Can you specify the reason for your query? In this way we will refer you to the corresponding department.
943 466 286