• Contribute to the development of our product offering
• Support the prospecting team in defining project requirements
• Execution of ongoing projects
• Join decision teams for product development strategy
EPowerlabs is a newly established company providing power electronics design services and products for electric mobility and green energy applications. The company is headquartered in San Sebastián, Spain, and the offices are located in the MIramón Technological Center.
The team is made up of experienced automotive engineers drawn from leading OEMs and Tier 1s and supported by a board of industry experts and investors. We are experiencing great growth prospects and are actively looking for experienced and young engineers to join the team.
In the coming months, the team will be dedicated to executing projects for top-tier automotive customers and internal product development projects in the field of power electronics and battery management systems.
• Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering with more than 4 years of experience in research and development of power converters or doctorate in power electronics/electrical and electronic engineering (or similar) with more than 2 years of experience in the sector.
• Deep knowledge in topologies of power electronic converters, modulation, control and algorithms.
• Valuable previous experience in SiC or GaN technology
• Demonstrated experience in initiatives to develop new technologies and innovation
• High level of self-confidence and goal-oriented autonomous work style, “can do” attitude, eager to learn new things and ready to think outside the box
• Occasional trips related to ongoing projects
• Fluency in English, other languages will be valued
• Commitment to new challenges and desire to enjoy a dynamic and motivated team
• Work with internal team and client parties to identify and define system requirements
• Direct and execute the research and development of new architectures and topologies of power converters for applications such as electric and hybrid vehicles, photovoltaic solar energy, etc.
• Direct the design and subsequent verification and validation of product concepts in the R&D laboratories.
• Mentor and train less experienced staff members
Connect with us:
Thank you for contacting us
Can you specify the reason for your query? In this way we will refer you to the corresponding department.
943 466 286