EPOWERLABS was founded in 2020 with the mission of helping to accelerate the transition in mobility and energy applications towards electrification and sustainability.
At EPOWERLABS, we work to develop cutting-edge power electronics solutions that improve the technological competitiveness of our clients, helping them become leaders in the present and the future. To achieve this, we have decided to implement a Quality and Environmental Management System based on the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards, aiming to enhance the service we provide to our clients.
The Management of EPOWERLABS views the Quality and Environmental System as a way to organize the functioning of the organization, starting with fundamental pillars such as the Quality of our products and the Environmental aspects resulting from the management of the company’s activities, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement of the System’s effectiveness.
Therefore, EPOWERLABS’ Management System is based on the following principles:
- Quality and its improvement are the responsibility of all members of EPOWERLABS, starting from the top.
- Quality is achieved through planning, execution, review, and improvement of the Management System, always taking into account the context of EPOWERLABS, both internally and externally.
- Quality is oriented towards the satisfaction of all our clients (and interested parties), through EPOWERLABS’ commitment to fulfilling their needs and requirements, as well as legal and regulatory requirements and those specific to the products.
- Quality relies on Continuous Improvement of production processes and service delivery, as well as the effectiveness of the Management System, in which error prevention is a fundamental aspect.
- Quality drives us to pay maximum attention to technological developments and potential improvements that new technologies may offer us.
- EPOWERLABS is committed to environmental protection, including pollution prevention and efficient use of available natural resources.
- Compliance with applicable environmental legislation and regulations, as well as other requirements that our company subscribes to related to its environmental aspects.
- Continuously enhance our environmental management to achieve improvements in the overall performance of the company, with a life cycle analysis approach.
- Identify and control EPOWERLABS’ environmental aspects and risks, establishing a preventive approach.
- Train and raise awareness among EPOWERLABS’ personnel regarding environmental performance, while providing the necessary resources for the proper functioning of the management system.
For the effective implementation of these principles, the participation and collaboration of all is required. Therefore, this Policy is disseminated to all EPOWERLABS personnel for their knowledge and understanding.
This policy is available to all interested parties upon request.