Batteries and modules
EPowerlabs offers end-to-end engineering services independently or with the support of technology partners, offering a complete DVP&R and RCA for global e-mobility and Rechargeable Energy Storage System (RESS).
In the field of ESS (Energy Storage Systems), our laboratory helps you test individual cells, modules, or complete battery packs under a wide range of climatic conditions, including an altitude simulation chamber with a pressure range of AP at 5mbar.
Wide range of testing capabilities such as:
- Cell, module, and battery pack cycling tests
- Cell and module characterization
- Die penetration testing
- Overdischarge, overcharge, and overtemperature testing
- Thermal propagation testing
- Altitude testing
- Vibration testing on a dual shaker.
Technical capabilities of the Test Area:
- Voltage range up to 1000V
- Power range up to 1MW
- Voltage range up to 100V
- Current range up to 50A per channel
- Voltage range up to 6V
- Temperature range from -40°C to +180°C
- Humidity range from 10% to 98% r.H
- Temperature range from -60°C to +100°C
- Humidity range 10% to 95% r.H
- Shock force up to 80kN
- Sinusoidal force up to 40kN
Thank you for contacting us
Can you specify the reason for your query? In this way we will refer you to the corresponding department.
943 466 286