EPowerlabs mission is to help to 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 of electric vehicles in low series, prototype phase or for special purposes such as high-performance, marine or heavy duty.
Developing and validating electric powertrains can be tough and time intensive. We have developed an E-Motor Controller (EMC150) with best-in-class automotive specs to reduce these barriers.
The EP150 is a perfect platform to develop 400-volt vehicles and able to provide power up to 150kW:
– Being small and light (<5kg) it has +30 kW/kg power density
– Control board triple core @300Mhz (capable of reaching ASIL-D)
– Application software enables auto-calibration functions
– Real – time parameter calibration and monitoring
– Redundancy functions for safety-critical applications
Do you have a project which 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞?
We are happy to help you!
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org